Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rhinestones and Wranglers

This past weekend, our church had their annual Daddy Daughter Banquet (not a dance as we are at a Baptist church...sigh).  This year the theme was Rhinestones and Wranglers Barbie-Q.  Super cute!  I saw some of the banquet as I was helping to serve the food and clean up.  And FYI, hay is not fun to clean up.

Here are some of the super adorable pictures that I took at the banquet...

 Eating dinner with their table of friends
 Posing with D - super cute of both girls but you can't see the boots!!
 D and Josh posing cowboy tough....though clearly D needs to practice his tough face!
 The girls with Ella Grace (Josh's daughter)
Love Love Love....one for each of my loves!

2 comments:

  1. These are some cute pictures. I'm glad there are more opportunities now for daddies to take their daughters out for a special time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I freaking love the boots!!!

    ReplyDelete