Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grandparents

Gramma and Gary spent some of spring break with my sister and and kids in Houston.  Since we are pretty much on the way, they stopped in for a little stay over.
Here is a picture of Brooke reading her little Bob book to Gramma and Audrey.  As an aside, the girls were wearing each other's PJ's so that we would be confused as to who's who. They totally crack themselves up with doing that....like we can't tell them apart!

This past week was our spring break.  So to break up the week, we went up to MS to visit with all of my side's grandparents.  We had lots of fun!  It is a perfect distance - just over 2 1/2 hours - to make a short trip.  The girls LOVE to visit with them...and LOVE to watch movies in the car the whole way there.
 I LOVE this picture!! If my dad were on FB I would make him use this as his profile picture.
 The whole Shows family...minus me of course.
 I guess this is also the whole family as J is lurking in the background.
 Now with the G's! 
And the three generations of the women in the fam....I am totally ignoring Brooke's snarl and calling this a great picture.

1 comment: