Thursday, April 18, 2013

Easter

Here is a rather long video of the girls Easter morning as they are discussing and comparing their Easter basket goodies.  It is probably of little interest to anyone other than me, but I like to have this little record of how they interact with each other. Please ignore the fact that their PJs are clearly too small and are for winter.  And I don't know why I can no longer add videos here (anyone know?) so I am attaching a link that may possibly work to you tube.


Here are our pictures in our Easter outfits.  Sadly we did not get a complete family picture....and I am not a good enough photo editor to smash them together and make one with all of us.

 Love them!  And love the dresses that they picked out!
 It cracks me up that this is what they do when I tell them to pose!
D with his little ladies!
 I was trying to take a picture of D with just Audrey....but I love the look that Brooke is giving as she totally walks in front of the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment