Monday, September 15, 2014

Other stuff since we moved....

I think that every post I start, begins with a few sentences regarding how I am so far behind!  And true to form, I will start that way again.  So in an attempt to get caught up, I am going back through my pictures and putting in stuff that I think is memorable - at least stuff that I want to print out and put in my yearly book.

We got a trampoline since our yard is so much bigger than our last one.  The girls LOVE it!  This is about the only picture of me on the trampoline - primarily cause I have had a hurt neck/shoulder since May.
Here I am on a girls night out for a friend's 40th birthday.  This was my first out-and-about time with new neighborhood friends.  We went line dancing - thus all the boots!


The girls have really enjoyed free dress at school.  And even funnier, they really have been enjoying wearing matching clothes.  I have mixed feelings about this - they certainly look cute and it is a limited amount of time that they can get away with doing it.  But I really don't want random people to think that I am making my kids match.

No comments:

Post a Comment