Monday, September 15, 2014

Mother's Day Girls' Trip

 So I was feeling a little down in May - still adjusting and trying to find my place in our new home.  And as luck would have it, I was chatting with one of my favorites from LA and she said that they were going to go to Pensacola for a little girls' trip fun for Mother's Day.  I thought that sounded great and D was able to swing it to handle the girls.  So off I went (though to be clear there was a great amount of angst in me as my girls laid a pretty major guilt trip about missing the Mother's Day Tea....fortunately my friend Rachael was able to be my stand-in at the tea!!)
 My favorite little selfie!
 Me and my girls - Heather, Aimee, and Dana (preggo with little baby boy)
 Hanging out on the beach - it was cloudy all weekend but we all managed to get severely burned!  I like this picture cause it sort of makes my abs look ripped.  Clearly a trick of shadows :)

I am such a dork - this is my planking.  Do people still do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment