Thursday, November 7, 2013

Random Pictures of Us

Me and some girls from our church group - please ignore the fact that the dress I am wearing makes me look pregnant.  I can assure you that I am not!!
Brooke with Gramma
Brooke is King of the World!
One of our friends had a star-wars themed birthday parties.  Here is Audrey fighting with her light saber....and she was in fact wearing pants!
Audrey sparring with Darth Vader
 Rocking out their FSU bows!
 I am not really sure what was going on here but it is so darn cute!!
The girls decided that they wanted to wear their princess dresses out to the grocery store and if you look closely you can see that they had done their makeup too..  Surprisingly we didn't even get many second glances.
The girls with their Granddaddy - posed in front of the giant Z for Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment