Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fall Fest and FSU

The first part of October was super busy for me as the PTO put on our annual Fall Fest fundraiser.  The weekend that we did the fall fest, my sister came to visit.  And honestly I am not sure how I would have made it through the weekend without her and her van.  As it turns out 375 lbs of pulled pork takes up a LOT of room!
 The silent auction baskets all set up.  The girls "won" the principal for a day and the PE teacher for the day for their school.
Making some signs with the PTO ladies


That same weekend was the big FSU vs Clemson game (as of writing this in November, FSU is undefeated and is #2 in the BCS polls.)  And my sister who is a Baylor alumna was a trooper wearing some Noles gear during the game. (and as of writing this, Baylor is also rocking it in the top 10 too!)

 The sweet little Nole girls
 
Amy with her nieces
All of us before the big game!

No comments:

Post a Comment