Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Flowers

I think that I may be turning into an old person....I have really gotten into looking at plants (and I am a little weather obsessed which also points toward getting old.)  Of course I know absolutely nothing about plants at all, but I am trying to learn....at least so that I know what we have in our yard (though really our yard is in some rough shape...I am blaming the previous owners)

So in keeping with getting old, we went to an arboretum  (back in May over Memorial Day weekend) when it was a nice warm day.  The girls were good sports, but it really was not that exciting for them.  Fortunately the weekend we went the arboretum was also having a big thing for people to bring their dogs and that was super entertaining for us all.

Here are some nature pics from the day....

 Where we went
 The girls being super sweet sisters while doing the maze.
 Artsy shot of some pretty flowers
 Love this picture of me and Audrey!
 Brooke being a diva - it was not a stretch.
 Audrey loved this little bed of yellow flowers
 Trying to get an artsy shot of the girls
Another attempt at artsy - this one was more successful!

1 comment: