Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Getting Older....

Both me and the girls!  This post is really just some cute mis-sayings that the girls have that I think are so adorable!!  And since they are getting older - which I totally realized last weekend when we were at the mall and the girls were CLEARLY the oldest kids on both the merry-go-round and the kids play area.  and I then I really remembered when I took the girls to the mall when they were itty bitty and I had such mean thoughts aimed at the parents of the giant kids running around trampling the little kids.  And suddenly I realized that I was that parent!! Gosh.

As I was saying - since the girls are getting older, I know that these cute little mis-sayings are going to be replaced with the correct words so soon.  But not by me!  I refuse to tell them that they are wrong.  And since I am getting older, there is no way that I will remember them at all unless they are recorded somewhere.

The girls call Hershey kisses - Horseshoe kisses.

They call their underarms their under-pits.  Such a cute little combination of underarms and arm pits.

For some reason they both say Famember instead of Remember.  I certainly want to famember that!!

They also say esspossed to instead of supposed to.

Brooke especially says erways rather than always!

I am sure there are some other cute ones but I certainly can't remember them now.





No comments:

Post a Comment