Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Trip to Houston

The girls and I traveled to Houston in July to visit with some of our friends.  We had a great time with everyone we saw and I got to enjoy some good Houston food!!

 Me with my friend Lesa
 While we were in Houston, Audrey lost another tooth - this was tooth number 4 - on the bottom.

Me with my friends Crystal and Jennifer and all of our girls
 The girls with Evie and Ava riding on a giant caterpillar
 How gross!! This is a roach dome.  Brooke does not know how disturbing this really is!
 Brooke getting ready to identify the different butterflies in the butterfly exhibit.

 The girls with Ava looking at some Faberge eggs.  I don't think that they liked it as much as I did!

 Audrey with Carter - the two of them were so ubercute on this trip!

 Brooke with Olivia.  Carter and Olivia are our twin friends!

 Me with my friend Leslie!  We go way back to my pre-kids, pre-teaching, accounting life!
Me and the girls on our road trip home.  I LOVE this picture!

2 comments: