Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hilton Head

Well - I have finally made it to August.  So I am just now realizing that I seem to have misplaced my small camera that I took most of my beach pictures with.  That is a giant bummer!!  Here are a few of the ones that I do have.  Clearly it was super windy when we were doing our photo shoot on the beach.
 On the way to the beach we had breakfast at Krispy Kreme....they LOVED the conveyor belt with all the donuts....and who am I kidding.  So did I!

 We stopped to see D's Granny!

 Brooke seems to be overseeing things on the beach.


Just before our trip, I finally let the girls get their hair cut short.  I don't know why I didn't do it sooner as it is just so adorable that way!

 D's cousin Lauren was super brave and brought her boyfriend Chris to the beach this year.  He was fabulous with the kids...D enjoyed sharing the jungle gym duties with him.




 Working on some grand masterpiece - I also like to have a supervisory role!


The sweet cousins! They played so so well this year.  It was so fun to be around.
 Sisterly love at its best





On the way home we stopped at Lane orchards - it was neat to see all the peaches on the conveyor belts.


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet picture of the girls and their great grandmother!

    ReplyDelete