Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FSU game

Since we were already "close" to Tallahassee around Thanksgiving, we decided to swing by and go to the FSU / Florida game.  We still have some friends that live in Tally and we were able to stay with them and hang out with several of our friends from college.  It was so much fun....only thing that could have made it any better is if we had actually won the game.  That dang fourth quarter was a killer!  Here are a few pics - though I forgot my camera charger so they are all with my phone.

Fraternity boys will always be fraternity boys!
Brooke is in love with Eric!
I just think that this is a super cute picture of my little Brookie!
Once the sun went down, it got totally cold....how adorable is Audrey in her little Hello Kitty hat!
Our family photo from the game....this was almost our Christmas card picture.
Did I mention that both of the girls actually loved Eric?

No comments:

Post a Comment