Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Photo Shoots

We took our yearly pics at Portrait Innovation for the the girls' birthday and Halloween.  Here are the best ones of the girls....the photographer was not that great but fortunately the subjects more than made up for that deficiency :)



A few weeks later we took some family pictures with one of our friends who is also a photographer - seems like everyone down here has some type of job either as a photographer or a monogrammer! I am a slacker!!

We loved all of the pictures and it was a struggle to narrow it down to just these.  Here they are - you may recognize some from the Christmas card.  Though D and I could not agree on the card and so we ordered them both!  But since I was the one actually doing the cards - almost everyone got my card :) 

 They look like little models!  In my mind I am going to get big prints of these and put them up as a pair.  We shall see how long it takes for that to actually happen!


 They are just so full of sass!


 I seriously love this one!!!
 This is the one artsy one that we got!  I am old school.  I like to see us in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you had such a hard time choosing. With a family that photogenic, it's going to be a lifelong problem. Poor you. :)

    ReplyDelete